By entering our website you will be subject to the terms and conditions set out below. You accept without limitations the outlined terms and conditions which apply to all online purchases from MARCO GIANNI. We stress you read these terms and conditions carefully before agreeing to place an order.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
- MARCO GIANNI shoes uses PayPal Pro as its online credit card processor. This ensures all your details are protected as PayPal does not share any financial details and they are leaders in anti-fraud security. So you can shop with 100% piece of mind.
- MARCO GIANNI reserves the right to reject an order. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Orders must be placed with all the correct and relevant information required. It is your responsibility to check the information you have provided as we cannot make any amendments to the order once it’s submitted.
- We urge you to check our sizing chart before placing any orders to avoid any inconveniences to you as we endeavour to give you accurate information about each shoe we provide on our online store.
- Once the order is placed, please note that your credit card will be debited immediately and you will be sent a confirmation email. If stock is unavailable or any issues from our end that hinders your purchase of the specified product we will notify you and refund the money back to your card for the full amount within 2 working days.
- Payments are made using PAYPAL which allows you the option of using VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS. The amount debited is the price of the product at the time of purchase in addition any shipping fees that may be applicable but this will be disclosed to you at time of payment.
PRICE OF GOODS
- Our pricing is in Australian Dollars (AU) and all is GST inclusive.
- We will endeavour to process and dispatch within 1-3 business day of receiving payment.
- We currently DO NOT do any international shipping but deliver anywhere Australia wide.
- We do not send to PO Box addresses.
EXCHANGE/ RETURNS POLICY
- For exchanges we will happily wear the cost of its return shipment to you but you will need to pay for its postage back to our head office: MARCO GIANNI, Unit 1 / 4 Nursery Road, Campbelltown NSW 2560.
- Please complete the return/exchange form and return with your product when mailed out. Return and Exchange Form
- Refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy for all details. Please read carefully as it should cover all your return and exchange queries.
- The content and material available on our website is owned by MARCO GIANNI and is protected by Australian and international Copyright Laws. Any content or material cannot be used unless you have written permission from MARCO GIANNI.
- Use of logos found on MARCO GIANNI website is strictly prohibited.
- All visual material including audio, video and photography are owned by MARCO GIANNI ONLY and not to be used for private or commercial use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MARCO GIANNI reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions whenever needed or deemed necessary.
- By purchasing goods from our MARCO GIANNI online website it is assumed that you have read and compliant with all terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions adhere to the laws in force in NSW, Australia so by engaging with our services you agree to adhere to these laws as well.
- Buy one item, get second item 50% off.
- 50% off applies to lower priced item only.
- This offer is only applicable for people with a valid Australian postage address.
- Limited to 2 items per order.
- Incorrect pricing, incorrect website contents or inaccuracies may occur unintentionally from time to time but we will endeavour to rectify any mistakes immediately and apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused.
- MARCO GIANNI Online and MARCO GIANNI stores may have varying promos and pricing from time to time as we deem necessary.
- MARCO GIANNI reserves the right to refuse any order made if the shoe is unavailable in which case a full refund will be given.